Jump to content
OtakuBoards

the song of hack


Recommended Posts

Guest miroko
Posted
i like the song for hack at the begining who else like the music to it?:ball:
Posted
I love the .hack music. Specifically, Yasashii Yoake (end themes) is my fav, followed by The Land of the Twilight.

But I think this thing will be deleted.. It sorta doesn't have much of a point...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Well I love this song as well. (And yet I know little about the series)
Does anyoen know where I can get the full version of Obsession? (The song)
Posted
Yeah, "Obession" is a great song. I was glad that .Hack//Infection's DVD (Liminality series No. 1) had the opening scene/song without the credits.

And, Sophic, the song is called "Fake Wings." Just thought you should know.


Oh, and a side note. I have heard that the .Hack//SIGN DVD has the option to turn off all sound other then the music.
Posted
Yeah, at the Anime Expo today in Anaheim they had a ton of soundtracks.. And I learned something: There are 3 .hack//SIGN soundtracks.. There is one with only Yasashii Yoake and Obsession on it, one with most of the lyrical songs, and one with the wordless ones.. Only 1 or 2 of them are in America yet, but the imports are, like, 30 or 40 dollars. X_X I would have bought one if I had the money.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...