Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who all here actively plays? Im not talking about people who have a talon who shoot and strangers and friends alike, but who actually play. Like in tournys, or organized events. Or at least plays regulary with people.

I do play alot. I have not been in any tournys but I play at the locale paint wars thats a nice indoor facility. Right now I have a raptor silver eagle with a 16 inch barrel. I like it but I want something else. Im thinking of getting the Tipman Carbine.
Posted
I would like to set up a Rainbow Six type paintball place for special operations like that. ME and my friend smay do something like that later. My favorite time to play is in the woods with binches o peeps.
Posted
all my friends have paintball guns and go paintballin, but my parents are really against the word "gun" in anything (lol i couldnt get a cap gun until i was 10), so i rpobably wont be getting one anytime soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...