Char Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 i thought this might be a nice topic i got from a different board I have keys for- my Grandmas door my Grandmas deadbolt my house the pool for the complex my key chains on my keyring are- Scooby-Doo a cellphone thingy i got in Japan at Nirita airport that has Mobile Suit Gundam:Seed Sailor Mercury head (the body fell off ^_^; ) a gold keychain that says Good Luck in plastic a pepsi key chain cards to Blockbuster,Big Y,Stop and Shop and Shaws
Guest Randleman Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 I don't see where this is going but ok. I got: house key girlfriends house key my car dads car moms car girlfriends car both grandparents house. and for keyrings, I just have them all on one of those green rock climbing hooks.
Charles Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Randleman [/i] [B]I don't see where this is going but ok.[/B][/QUOTE] Good point, Randleman. Welcome to OtakuBoards, Char. This is certainly a unique topic, but I don't see much room for an actual [i]discussion[/i] here. The idea of having members list their various sets of key chains is fairly pointless. Y'know? I'm glad to see that you've integrated a certain degree of creativity in your posting. I dig that. So I don't want to sound too harsh here. In the future, just try to think of where a thread can actually go, and whether it's worthwhile to create or not.
Recommended Posts