Guest kingnothing47 Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 i was just wondering, why is drsagonball being cancelled after GT?
Demon-Kitty 9 Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 I really don't know. I guessif it is i will be kinda upset. i only own 4 episodes of it.
Amorphous Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 because after GT there is no more... its the end of the line the last of the series... and it is seriously getting old.
Demon-Kitty 9 Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Thanks for pointing that out,because i don't feel like watching the same thing over and over agian.After a while you kinda know almost every line in it and trust me its boreing.^_^
Guest kingnothing47 Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 true it does get kinda of old and you can almost recite the whole series line for line
Demon-Kitty 9 Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 It dosen't get any worse than that.Then agian,I could be wrong,its when you start acting like them,thats how bad it could get.-_- am I right?^_^
Demon-Kitty 9 Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 thanks but I still might be wrongcan you name anything worse than that?
Jinzouningen17 Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valick [/i] [B]because after GT there is no more... its the end of the line the last of the series... and it is seriously getting old. [/B][/QUOTE] Plus Akira Toriyama got tired of doin it. I think that answers your question. And now..... Operation LOCKdown.
Recommended Posts