(<AA>) Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 God this so barney...but, I LOVE YOU!YOU LOVE ME!I'L BE YOUR FRIEND IF YOU DON'T BUG ME!ahmmmm,i'm done....
Matt.D Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [color=rainbow] Why not? As I said before, I want to be everyone's friend and get along with everybody. It will make this place be a better place to go where you have friends to fall back on when you're feeling not so good.:) [/color]
Yoda Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 I'll be your friend but you ever, EVER mention Barney or any thing he says again and you'll have made a powerful enemy!
Guest Soft mush Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 Hmp! Barney let's the whole system down. BOSCO ROCKS! THE MAGIC DOOR! Let's see, chances of you knowing Bosco are slim to none, so, BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE! WOOO WOOO! Tudder and Ojo and BIp and bop and Shadow and Luna. WOW!
Recommended Posts