Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Where am I upposed to find a gun, before gettingto the flying insectoid she-demon? Couse I'm preatty sure I can't beat her or open the gaitway to demon world. I have bullets and the max level wind sword, but simply no gun, so if someone would so helpfull to direct me to where it is... thanking in advise, Rokas.
Posted
I can't help you because I've never played the game but is it any good? Is the game like Devil May Cry? If you do need help go to [url]www.gamefaqs.com.[/url] The site has free faqs for every game imaginable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...