Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm just gonna make a thread where all my stuff that I make will be in this thread. So here's one.

[color=teal]Post edited. You do know that you can edit attachments, right? ;) -Syk3[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]yes, text would be nice. a little touching up would also do it some good. but the main thing is text. it's too empty without it.[/size][/color]
Posted
Ermmm, it looks pretty good. I love the colour of the sunset. It looks a tad pixelly tho - maybe shrink it down a tad? It's currently 550x150, maybe try a 450x50 - or even 500x100, it might make it look a bit less rushed. ^_^
Posted
I just made text on it. I like it and I was gonna but way to lait to put it in the challenge thing. Here ya go.

Edit: Realizes he didn't put OtakuBoards on it. Woopsy.

Better...
Posted
That text doesn't look right and sense you saved it as a jpg, the quality got worse. I think it would look better if you took that out and added it somewhere to the side and saved it in another format. Also I think that banner should be in the OB banners thread.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...