XxJoltxX Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Hello Welcome to the question and answer session here's how it works: The first person asks a simple question (ie-Playstation or gamecube) then the next person answers the question and asks another (ie-Playstation. green or blue?) then it keeps going like that. Got it? ok PC or Mac?
Epitome Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 I dont think that this brings up much discussion but Ill go along with it... Anime, Pizza or Ice Cream
Semjaza Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 I ask you to pick between two birds, you pick one and ask a person to pick between some colors... Doesn't exactly tell you much about anyone. Anyway, threads like this don't fly, so I'll have to close it. There is no real point, there is no basis discussion and the posts are short and meaningless.
Recommended Posts