Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hm, well I like the concept but it could be better quality. I don't really care for the underlined text. The text itself is cool though. I do like the sonic picture though. Its also a bit plain. I'll give it a 6/10.
Posted
[SIZE=1][color=green]Okay here is another I made... not to good. But ya know. I think it's good for Microsoft Paint.[/color]


-=§=- :wave:[/SIZE]
Posted
The first one's quality is bitter... Sonic's outlines are jagged... VERY jagged... And also, the image doesn't go well along with the background...
The second one got really a good result there ^^ I like it
Posted
I would have to agree with Dark.

The first pic is rather pixelly looking, especially the sonic character, the second on the other hand is very clean. (For the second pic I would try your name in the water in the left hand corner, looks a bit misplaced in the center there.) Great job on #2. ^_^;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...