OtakuBoards

Wwf Fans??

Guest Tec-9

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]The Rock of course!He always talk somebody out and make them feel stupid.Jericho is alright.But Booker T heh he seems like he is nervous when he talks(Spinaroni!). [/B][/QUOTE]

he's just scared to mess up or something....

[COLOR=purple]hmmm i think all the wrestlers talk trash...complete and utter rubbish! I hate wrestling, it's so fake and all the guys are so pompus and plastic looking. If they're gonna show mindless viloence on tv why don't they show blood sports...at least you know what the tv shows will be what's actually happening and there is no acting involoved...plus they'll be no room for arrogant morons. ^_^[/COLOR]

Guest Altron Gundam
Both Rock and Jericho are very good. For a guy who started in WCW Jericho has become a big star. Booker T was not the WCW Champion when Nitro went off the air though...Jeff Jarret was...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Both Rock and Jericho are very good. For a guy who started in WCW Jericho has become a big star. Booker T was not the WCW Champion when Nitro went off the air though...Jeff Jarret was... [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the last Nitro, or one before that? Because the last Nitro it was Booker vs Steiner for the title, and Booker one. I don't think Jeff even wrestled that night...

wow.. it seems that there's more than just 2 wrestling fans in here... i think they're both equal... jericho goes to the extreme to make fun of stephanie... even bringing some of the planet of the apes ppl in... and the rock just knows how to talk trash to ne one at ne time.... and they both do a ver good job at making someone feel stupid... :D