Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
In GT there is a masive blank, then the last episode shows Pan as a grandmother (she looks like she outlived her husband) cheering her grandson Goku jnr and then Vegeta jnr's mother showing up and then Goku jnr and Vegeta jnr have a fight.

Anyway what I was thinking was that what do you think happened in the blanks? do you think that Goten married his girlfriend? do you think Bulla aka Bra married Uub? (these are just examples)

I was visiting a fanfiction site and I looked at the Dragonball Z section and what surprised me most was the couples, there are like a million Trunks and Pan get together fics and nearly as much Goten and Bulla fics. That's what made me think of what might have happened.
Posted
I really hope Goten did NOT marry his girlfriend,*tear* I'm deeply in love with him(sniff).Anyway,Trunks does not marry Pan,Bra does not marry Uub,and I dont think Goten marries Paris.There would be some way to tell if anything happened. GotenLuvr1
Posted
I used those as examples what I was asking was what do YOU think happened? You've just gotta use your imagination
Posted
I know those were examples,I'm just sayin that there would be some kind of evidence at the end...plus,if you dont use your imagination,nothing happened because they skipped that part,but still,you thought up a cool question,I commend you. GotenLuvr1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chaud [/i]
[B]trunks was way to old for marron, lol, i think he and pan hooked up also [/B][/QUOTE]

If you're saying a 6 or 7 year gap is too big then why would a 14 year gap be any different? (apart from the gap is twice as big.)
Posted
Just keep in mind that Goku Jr. is 1/18 Saiyan, and Vegeta Jr. is 1/16 Saiyan. So, obviously Vegeta Jr. retained more Saiyan blood, which indicates that Goten MORE than likely hooked up with Bra, preserving some Saiyan blood lineage.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...