Guest cjcrossfire Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 I've been wondering how to center stuff using vB Code, I know you can do it because I see people that have centered images and/or text in their sig. Does anyone know?
Epitome Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 All you have to do is type in [*center]what you want centered[*/center], except without the *'s.
Guest cjcrossfire Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 Hahaha, you have got to be kidding me right? I can't believe I just didn't try that. Hey thanks for the speedy reply.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now