OtakuBoards

tom clancy creations

The Rouge

Most probably Splinter Cell. A basic summary of it is, amazing graphics, good storyline, plenty to do and lots of stealth involved if your that type of gamer who likes sneaking around etc. Ghost Recon was a slight disappointment in my opinion as I felt most of the game was rushed but then I didn't give it much of a chance so I am probably wrong.

yeah splinter cell is cool i like that game, it takes stealth to the max! its like usually you should never wander into the darkness because somthing might be there, but in this game you ARE that somthing! its cool

Guest Oyeah
Yeah, Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon both kick some serious *** but I think the upcoming Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield will be even better!
I'd get it on PC but my computer is crappy. I have however played it at a friends place and it rocked!
With it's conversion to XBOX (not ZBOX you idiot!) it can only get better!

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Splinter cell sounds like a reall cool game. I'm borrowing somebody's XBOX for about 2 weeks and im getting splinter cell. Tell me - is it fun in the beginning? Like is it starting off easy? And then really hard or whatnot or is it just fun. Thanx.

Guest Fiasco
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt [/i]
[B]Splinter cell sounds like a reall cool game. I'm borrowing somebody's XBOX for about 2 weeks and im getting splinter cell. Tell me - is it fun in the beginning? Like is it starting off easy? And then really hard or whatnot or is it just fun. Thanx. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have the game and I've beaten it, it isn't very difficult at the beginning if you don't do it on the hardest difficulty of course. But then as the game progresses it can get difficult at times and it will take a careful touch to go through some parts of the life. So yeah, it can get hard in some circumstances.

Guest Oyeah
I didn't call you stupid, I called you an idiot!

I'm sorry Rouge. I was only kidding! I will refrain myself from criticism in future.
Or at least, try to...

• 3 weeks later...