Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, I know this is going to get shut down by the mods but I can still try... can't I? I was just wandering who set off fire works and how many? But even if you didn't set them off did you at least get to see any? Also what was your favorite color? Also did you like this 4th of July?

We didn't go see fire works like every one else. WE lunched our own! My family set off 20 packs of fire works. But my brother was afriad to set off any his-self, he ran when ever one was set off. It was sad. I even got some unused gun powder to make things out of.
Posted
There's already a thread about fireworks. It's a bit more broad, as it discusses the legality of them. But, it also leaves room for you to discuss setting them off on your own. ^^;;

So yeah, I think that two threads on the first page dealing with today's festivities are plenty.

Here's the link to the thread I mentioned that's similar to your own.

[url]http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=26497[/url]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...