Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I decided to post more of my artwork... as you can tell I have an odd style, feel free to tell me what you think, be honest, I can take it. ^_^ ~Enjoy.

OldSchoolBud:
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/Jose.jpg[/IMG]
Dad:
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/Dad.jpg[/IMG]
BirdsHead:
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/Birdhead.gif[/IMG]
Defunct:
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/Defunct.gif[/IMG]
Warrior:
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/Warrior.gif[/IMG]
FessFess:
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/SaraFess.gif[/IMG]
FacialMap:
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/Man.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Hee..It's good to have your own style of art. Better then having the same as ever one else. ^^ I like the "Dad" and the "BirdHead." The bird head just looks really cool and the dad one...well it can speak for it's self. There great, unqunie in there own way. On the bird one never seen anything like it before...That's probly why I like it.
Posted
Another abstract one....
Here's the original,
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/nude.abstract.gif[/IMG]

and the dooped up version
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/nudeabstract.gif[/IMG]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]wow, you're style is very impressive. i like your work. unfortunatly they take forever to load. but they are very nice. i'm not big on abstract, but your work is nice. though i'm pretty sure you're not suposed to post nudety(sp?) on otaku.[/color]
Posted
I thought that (about the pic not being allowed)- but it's very abstract, and it's not meant in any erm, bad way, just a constrewed piece of a human body...

Thanks for the ups Chris. ^_^

Mods: If yaw'll would like me to take it down - just lemme know. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...