Boogiepop Posted July 6, 2003 Posted July 6, 2003 here is one of my poems i dont have a title I stand here dark and alone with all my feeling the way I feel is unbearable so I hide in my sheets from my fears so that maybe I can catch a butterfly of light to take me away away from a place where I donft belong a place I wish to be is out there a place I belong but the angel of dark destroys my wings so that I can see only darkness please give me some feed back:crying:
Lady Asphyxia Posted July 6, 2003 Posted July 6, 2003 [size=1]Well, it's short and sweet, which can be good, and can be bad. For instance, it makes it easier to read, but you lack some detail that could be added with a longer poem. But onward. I particularly like the line [i]so I hide in my sheets from my fears[/i]; it brings about a degree of realism -- most, if not all, have hidden in our sheets at some point. My other favorite point is the phrasing in [i]But the angel of dark destroys my wings[/i]. You can have used [i]But the dark angel destroys my wings[/i], however, it would have sounded less lyrical. On the whole -- it, like every other piece of writing ever written, can be improved, but it was very well done. ^_^[/size]
Guest dayday Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 Like it. Reminds me of the ones me and Ruby be doing in our threads. I think she wrote one just like that last week.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now