Ellerby Posted July 6, 2003 Posted July 6, 2003 [SIZE=1][color=green]Well, I have a "suggestion". As we all know. Above our Avatar and Below our name it says our "Ranking". Well I was thinking it would be REALLY cool if the actual member could put something like there own ranking under the avatar. Wether it be a ranking for a clan. Or their personality. I edited the screen and made what it might look like! :D (jus for fun). I know some other forums do it and it's really cool.[/color] -=§=- :wave:[/size]
Guest Randleman Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 i think we had those back when I was here in v2. i might be confusing it with the star ranking system tho. :-\ I don't know why personal titles were removed.
Sara Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [size=1]Custom titles, sub-titles, or whatever else ya want to call them were never an option. ...Despite my periodic pestering of James, heh. Anyway, I've always liked the idea. If you absolutely have to have one, though, you can do what Charles did with his Location field of his profile.[/size]
Ellerby Posted July 7, 2003 Author Posted July 7, 2003 [SIZE=1][color=green]How did Charles do that!? I can't do it! Mine's all jumbled.:flaming: But anyways. I can't stop thinking about this idea! To me it seems well. Good. :p That's why I posted it of course. [/color] -=§=-[/SIZE]
Sandy Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 I think you should put more spaces in your "location"-bit. Just the right amount of them will put it look okay. ;)
James Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [color=#707875]v7 will probably allow for some kind of further enhancements to the postbit (the column that sits to the left of your posts). Those enhancements will hopefully include a little more user customization. ^_^[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now