Razzamataz Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Heavy Artillery(HA for short) is a mech design I came up with sometime around the 6th grade...it's basicly what it says...a mech with some mean gunnery stuck on it (2 gatling guns, 2 tank cannons, and 2 missle pods). this is the second verson of HA, the HA-001, if I could find the file I would have posted the original HA, the HA-000-Prototype...but this will do, it has a much leaner build to it the the first and it doesn't carry as much firepower either.(the first HA had 4 Gatling guns, 4 tank cannons, a single cluster bomb launcher, a chaff despenser, 4 missple pods, and nuclear strike capability) but the HA-001 is designed to more mass produced that the original and now I'm just rambling...I'll just shut up now. note: if the quality is bad than blame it on my scanner...as my scanner sucks...my scanner sucks mucho...
treton_noir Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 i like the way it looks, but, as far as a "'mech", it doesnt resemble any mech i've seen... except, maybe the elementals suits... its got a very slender design which seems to fit more of a tacticle body armor as opposed to an 80 ton battlemech, which are generally more big and chunky looking, like a walking tank. excluding any previous knowledge of the battletech universe and viewing it solely as a sinlge picture with no ties to anything, i think its good. you've got a good design and i think that you convey the speed and sleek nature of the suit very well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now