originalimp Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 details in reccruitment area akuji: i will hind ye inuyasha and then you die! * he was hot on the trail
Shippo Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue] Inuyasha and his friends stopped on there way by a small grass patch [B]Kagome:[/B] I think we should rest, we've been out for a while now... [B]Shippo:[/B] Definately! I agree with Kagome! Inuyasha looked around a little, he felt a strong power near-bye [B]Inuyasha:[/B] Hey Miroku, do you sense something? [B]Miroku:[/B] Nope, not at all, Inuyasha. Inuyasha looked around, [I]smells like an old friend...but who?[/I] Inuyasha said to himself. [/COLOR]
originalimp Posted July 7, 2003 Author Posted July 7, 2003 akuji: * he screams in rage* i will kill ye inuyasha!!!!!!!!!!
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 I'm hopping I get to be Kagome so... Kagome held the jewl shards in her hand. She sensed them but she also sensed something else. "Hey guys I'm sensing jewl shards! And they're not the one's in my hand."
originalimp Posted July 7, 2003 Author Posted July 7, 2003 u can shippo was dominating to many ppl so kagome is freed from shipoo and passed keski
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 lol, thanx. Oh wait. ooopss, I'm not supposed to post less than three words. Ahhhh I'm breaking the rules. :Starts crying.: I'm sooo sorry please forgive me!!!!
originalimp Posted July 8, 2003 Author Posted July 8, 2003 i dont care besides you posted more lets rp akuji: * he sees inuyasha from a distance* inuyasha! * dashes up to the group* you die now * he looked to kagome* kikyo you trravle with this filthy demon who betrayed me but i cant kill you..... just inuyasha
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Kagome stares at him. "He called me Kikiyo.." she said to herself. "who is this guy?" "Inuyasha! He's the one with the jewl shards!"
originalimp Posted July 8, 2003 Author Posted July 8, 2003 akuji: kikyo you dont rember me.... ( 27 total*) no matter i assume inuyasha has tanited you brain i sahll free you form his spell * throws kagome a fume mask like the one that sango wears
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 "Heh, uh..." Kagome looks down at the mask. "Did I miss something?" inuyasha threw the mask away from her. "She's not Kikiyo. Well she is but she's not." akuji: huh? "She's Kikiyo's recarnation."
originalimp Posted July 8, 2003 Author Posted July 8, 2003 akuji: still i made a promise id protect her forever so i must keep her from you you traitor
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Kagome couldn't take it anymore. "would someone please explain what's going on here?" She shouted.
originalimp Posted July 8, 2003 Author Posted July 8, 2003 akuji: i wont let kikyos reincarnation be a pawn in your plot to rebuild the jewel beside youll never be able to get my shards inuyasha
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Kagome stood between them and spoke up again. "Who are you and what do you want with Inuyasha!"
originalimp Posted July 8, 2003 Author Posted July 8, 2003 akuji: 50 years ago inuyasha pushed me in the cursed lake while it was freezing i was frozen solid while he was free to steal the jewel and the love of my life!
originalimp Posted July 8, 2003 Author Posted July 8, 2003 akuji: revenge im going to take his life understand miss?
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Kagome smiled nervously. "Uh..who was your love?"
originalimp Posted July 8, 2003 Author Posted July 8, 2003 akuji: isnt it obvius the person you were rein carnated from kikyo
Shippo Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Just to tell u i wasnt DOMINATING the characters, i was just trying to make a STORY.... I said a few lines with each ~is that sooo much~?? :therock:
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Shippo and Miroku looked at each other. "Inuyasha is it true?" Inuyasha looked at Kagome but didn't say anything.
originalimp Posted July 8, 2003 Author Posted July 8, 2003 ( btw naraku did it if you guys read you should no that
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 I know...=p Inuyasha shook his head. "No I don't ever remember doing anything like that." Miroku spoke up. "This is like when Naraku set Kikiyo up against Inuyasha!."
originalimp Posted July 8, 2003 Author Posted July 8, 2003 akuji: munk fox demon and miss please leave i do not wish to kill yee
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Inuyasha shouted to Miroku. "Take Kagome and shippo and get them out of here I don't want them to get hurt." "No I'm staying here!" Kagome shouted.
Recommended Posts