Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Where EXACTLy is the Jobs@Otaku Forum???? I can't find it. Or did you just change the name and this is it. And if u didn;t and its just hard to find, than I suggust u make it eaiser to find. :-/
Posted
[color=#707875]Wow...uh, you either haven't been here for a long time or someone's told you something and that person hasn't been here for a long time. lol

That forum no longer exists. We found that it was easier to advertise specific jobs on theOtaku.com itself...and in most cases, to approach individuals who we would like to involve.[/color]
Posted
Someones told me sumtin whom hasn't been here in long time. I was wondering than, If I could just pm you about it than? If you don't mind??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...