Nothing674 Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Hey, I've been looking to get the movie Tenchi Forever in high quality. All the websites only offer it in low quality. I do have Tenchi Muyo in Love in high quality, if anyone would like to trade.
No-Name Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 sorry, ive only got tenchi eps. and they are in medium-quality.
Sephiroth Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 try [url]http://ebay.com[/url] because they should have it in high quality dvd, they sometimes have it on vhs too although its a rarity....
Nothing674 Posted September 25, 2001 Author Posted September 25, 2001 see, I'm trying to swap so I don't have to spend any money. I'd have to pay for it at ebay. Not spending money is key here.
Sephiroth Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 there are a few swap sites on the net, can't remember any names though, try a search on yahoo or something for them....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now