Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Hello everyone!


Recommended Posts

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Hi everyone. I must of registered a while back and not posted or anything because my username was already made and my password was what I knew. lol! Anyways hi and hello all. I'm an experienced forum member of forums and such so I won't have problems I hope. vb is easy enough ;) Well I hope 2 see u all l8er.
l8er!
:D
Guest dayday
Posted
They stopped allowing 'Hello' threads nut it's nice to meet you. This probably get closed or you can delete it.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Oh I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know where to post this because there was no section and it sed whats not covered in the other forums so... anyways sorry.
Posted
Don't worry, as of now, we're not allowed to have these threads, but you couldn't of known, our rules don't accommodate it yet. It'll be taken care of soon.

Welcome back to the boards :)
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Wow a friendly forgiving mod. Haven't seen one of those in a while.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...