Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Hi everyone. I must of registered a while back and not posted or anything because my username was already made and my password was what I knew. lol! Anyways hi and hello all. I'm an experienced forum member of forums and such so I won't have problems I hope. vb is easy enough ;) Well I hope 2 see u all l8er. l8er! :D
Guest dayday Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 They stopped allowing 'Hello' threads nut it's nice to meet you. This probably get closed or you can delete it.
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Oh I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know where to post this because there was no section and it sed whats not covered in the other forums so... anyways sorry.
Guest Zeh Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Don't worry, as of now, we're not allowed to have these threads, but you couldn't of known, our rules don't accommodate it yet. It'll be taken care of soon. Welcome back to the boards :)
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Wow a friendly forgiving mod. Haven't seen one of those in a while.
Sara Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [size=1]Nah, it's the members here that are harsh. ^_~ Welcome to OtakuBoards.[/size]
Recommended Posts