Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 [img]http://www.hostmysig.com/data/taylorhewitt/glock.jpg[/img] I hope u guys like it. Rate it please.
juna Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 Rate it? Honestly? Ermmm, 6/10 Tis good, but the best weapon in the world, (Hey, that would be a good topic) in my opinion would be spoken word. I'm not a fan of guns, so maybe that's why I don't like the banner as much. Maybe try putting a border around it, and take those "boom, boom" (At first I thought they said doom, doom) out. Shrug. All in all, nice.
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 Thanx alot would it be apropriate to post about guns? Because I wouldn't want to get in any trouble you know.;) Edit: Nevermind I found out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now