Sephiroth Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I just finished watching this follow up to my favourite movie of all time, Terminator 2, I had my doubts about the film since I heard bad views about it by friends. I think the main problem is that people keep trying to compare it to T2. I personally enjoyed the film, I enjoyed the action scenes, Arnie was great in the movie, however the musical score was terrible when compared to the original movies. No music in the intro or a Terminator build up theme, which kinda sucked but the movie did well even without them. It was a good movie, nowhere near as good as T2 but who cares, it was a good movie nonetheless
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 They already made a topic about this. You should post this there. If I were a moderator just like everybody else I would close this.
Sephiroth Posted July 10, 2003 Author Posted July 10, 2003 Sorry about that, I checked the first page but didn't realise it might have been called T3, lol Someone close/delete this please
Recommended Posts