APEMAN Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 here's some crap I did with Bryce 5. they didnt take too long to make. please give comments.oh yeah they might take a while to load, so just wait or make a sandwich or something. this is a desert with some mountains. [img]http://shekkel_kahn.250free.com/desert.bmp[/img] like a tundra or something in the arctic. [img]http://shekkel_kahn.250free.com/ocean.bmp[/img] a tropical island in the ocean. [img]http://shekkel_kahn.250free.com/ocean3.bmp[/img]
eleanor Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1] ::eating sandwich:: Heh, I like 'em, but yeah they look sort of rushed. I think the third one is bit weird, I mean, what is that? A giant egg? O_o And that hing floating about the mountain...[/size]
juna Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Very cool. The second one is the best, but by omitting the "sun/moon thingie" I think it will look A LOT better... it just looks more, oblongal then it really should, so it throws everything off.. Keep up the good work! ^_^
Guest XBebop Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Freakin..AWESOME!!!!! I like how you did the texture on the desert mountain thing, realy jagged just like a mountain that would be inthe desert. Good Job!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now