Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 I would have to say Elton John is probably my favourite singer of all time. His songs are so meaningful and he is a FANTASTIC pianist. I got alot of his albums and I think he is just the best singer. His songs are filled with emotion and wisdom. I think he's been through alot and I like the british so that's also kewl. I don't care what people think of me for likin' Elton John he is amazing to me. If you want to have a discussion on homosexuality do it in the topics in general - not here. Elton John rules! Taylor Hewitt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now