hawke3000 Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 Has anyone seen this anime??The ending sucks so I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get the manga.
Queen Asuka Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]I've never even heard of it. What is it about and everything? Can you give some sort of description? Does it come on TV or something?[/color][/size]
hawke3000 Posted July 12, 2003 Author Posted July 12, 2003 Its an OAV I just saw at my local anime scociety.The plot is wierd and hard to explain.I doubt many people have heard of it.
Zen Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Is ait an action or something. I think you might be confusing it with Real Bout High School.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now