Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest cloud-strife
Posted
umm I am not going to talk about the subject but what is with that little picture below your replies??? I just started

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color]uhh yeah whe I said that picture I guess it is a banner but how did you get that?? i want one too well maybe I don't my face looks good enough

[color=teal]EDIT AGAIN:[/color] ughh one more thing how do I become more than a newbie as you can see I deserve the title

[color=teal]EDIT AGAIN AGAIN:[/color] still a newbie but knows what a junior member would so no more stupid questions

[color=teal]I give up. You've been warned before not to pull something like this, not to mention the fact that most of this was complete spam, and this time should be no excuse. You've also been given more than enough time to read the rules; by registering here in the first place you are agreeing to them, and accept full concequences. Consider yourself gone. -Syk3[/color]
Posted
your a newbie because you still act like one, not that thats the actual case. You complain and I don't think complaining is wanted in the .hack forum unless it has something generaly to do with .hack.
Guest cloud-strife
Posted
sorry I have everything figured out there will be no more complaining and I take it we started talking about skeith and then we got into a gang war but K.K.C.'s web site is pretty cool just like crim but enough about crim lets talk about ummmm...... (crim?)

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] oh and lighten up I've only been on for 12 hours

[color=teal]-Syk3[/color]
Posted
Holy moly man! Stop with the double posting! I'd hate to see you get banned right when you joined! You might want to go read the rules. Double posting isnt allowed and so are a lot of other things you have done. Use the edit button to add things to your post. ^^' sorry for being moddy again...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by K.K.C. [/i]
[B]sorry for being moddy again... [/B][/QUOTE]



All is forgiven. Besides, there is no need to apologize for saying such things. If not for the rules, and the fact that this is a public forum, I would probably say much worse things after he cluttered my thread with useless B.S. :flaming:



BTW, did anyone eles notice that B.S. is just one letter away from BT? Do you think there is a hidden meaning there? :devil: :D
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Yes Skeith did indeed make a appearance in the last episode of .hack//sign. I wouldnt wanna spoil what happens.. But it seems these newbies already did, lol[/size][/color]
Posted
Skeith appers in the last episode of .Hack//Sign that Cartoon Network showed before rerunning the series.He data drained Sora and was heading into Net Slum before the end of the episode came.He looks almost exactly like the Skeith in the video game.:babble:
Posted
hehe foolish people for not becoming obsessed with dot hack (first three posts.) Yes, it was extremely cool when skieth appeared in the last episode. (having played all the games so far and working on .hack//OUTBREAK) That was an evil way to sum it up, though. those people love to torture fans with cliffhanger endings, DONT THEY!?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]Skeith is indeed in SIGN, if only for a very brief period.

Skeith has more of a role in .Hack//DUSK. [/B][/QUOTE]

.hack//dusk? never heard of it. (wants to know)!!!!
Posted
Dusk is about two twins who play the world. They enter a contest that is being held for the character data of Kite and Blackrose that has been banned for over 2 years. When they win the contest and start to use the data, they discover that they have gaoned mysterious powers and that strange things start happening around them to The World. Well, I don't want to spoil too much, so that'll have to do. Hope it helps.


P.S. Look up at Ani_Freak's banner. That is what the characters look like in the series. It's more chibish and action based than .hack//sign.
Guest W@V3M@
Posted
What the heck is this 'One Sin' thing I read about? Does It have anything to do with Skeith? Or is it just there? Any info on this would be nice...don't mind spoilers...
Thanks (^_~)


Also I'd like to start a 'we think Skeith rocks' club, but I'm not going to bother if there are no supporters...
Posted
I don't mean to be a mod, but that's spam, W@V3M@... umm... Wavemaster_Kite. yea. Anyway, I see your new, but if you want to find out, make a new thread. Actually, I think there might be one. I didn't pm you, because I don't know the combination of ALT plus numbers to make some of those symbols in your name. I suppose to answer your question, though, "The one sin" was a special event that balmung and orca completed, and no one else could. That is why they are called "Balmung of the Azure Sky" and "Orca of the Azure Sea." and "The descendants of fianna."
Guest W@V3M@
Posted
Thank you very much, Arch! Oh, the ยง is made by holding ALT and hitting 789, but thats it for special symbols...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Tsukasa.hack
Posted
o_o

O_O

AHH!!! *Runs* I h8 skeith! Why did he have to DD sora? He's my 2nd fav. Char!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...