Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Hardball


Recommended Posts

Guest dayday
Posted
I just thought about this since I heard a song from the soundtrack and almost started to cry. Did anybody else cry when they heard one of the songs or at the end of the movie. It was really sad:bawl: :( :bawl: :( and nobody could figure out why I was crying because I watched it by myself.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I don't know I haven't watched that movie lately only watched once or twice but its not bad. I like Keano Reeves.
Matrix yah! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...