Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello once again, this is my pic for a fun tourney..... no prizes... just props. The theme was "Feeling Hot".

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/comics/gedden/Ansat_hot_copy.jpg[/img]
[url]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/Ansatsusha_Heat.jpg[/url]
Posted
[size=1] Was the contest at Otakuboard.com? Heh, I looked around that place once. Anyways, VERY good job! I have no idea why nobody else has responded to this. I get the same problem. ::gets angry for no reason::

Well, I really like how you colored and how you drew it in the first place. Nice picture! [/size]
Posted
Ha ha ha, yes it was at Otakuboard.com actually ;)! Thank you for your comment, but as we both know, a lot of people don't care... so they don't even look, especially reply if they DO look, because they're lazy, or just don't like the picture =\. Well, I think its neat! lol.... YOU'LL ALL BE SORRY WHEN I'M FAMOUS!! CURSES!! lol
Posted
[size=1] Lol, damn right. Yeah, I always get sort of mad when I see about 20 views on my picture and one reply. It makes me feel good. [/size]
Posted
[size=1]It looks like his head is on backwards. And the lens flare seems like it is in the wrong place, for some reason.
Nice job with the sand, anyway. It look...sand-like. Heh. Sounds stupid, but yeah.

And we have a limit on how big a signature image can be--please resize yours, or choose a different one that is 100x500 pixels. Thanks.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...