Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pokemon Olympics . . . ?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey does anyone remember the pokemon olympics held last year alongside the real olympics in australia?
Well I was wondering how i (in australia) could try out for it, if it is still going to be held again.:D
Thanks alot anyone
Posted
yeah it gets annoying, cos most of the stuff happens at westfield shopping centres:( oh well, i s'pose one of these days they'll realise how many fans there are in Toowoomba:D
Posted
You live in Toowoomba?
I live in Dubbo, and i've been to Toowoomba.
I remember them poke olympics. and i don't think they'd be held again, and even if they are, i can't afford to go if it is over seas.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...