Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is the first original drawing that I have done in a long time. Most of the shading is scratchy, her shirt is a bit boring, and her mouth seems to be missing, constructive criticism needed...

[url]http://www.hostmysig.com/data/repgwbush/dark%20angel3.JPG[/url]
Posted
The eyes and hair are amazing.... nice work... ^_^

Now for the criticism, the shoulders look very weird, too high, makes her look like a beefed up football player. Mouth yes, missing, along with a nose...there looks to be something in that area, but not really anything that resembles either or. Her right breast is larger, and placed oddly, then her left one... and lastly, are those wings or a shawl?

I likie Kai, you shade very well, can't wait to see what else youpost. ^_^
Posted
Thanks, most places I go, people don't criticize, they just say "nice job," and "keep up the good work." I do see what you are saying, and thanks again.
Posted
Yes, too love the hair and eyes. The nose is fine and the mouth, as I can see it, is there. It is very anime. ^^

The shoulders do look misplaced. The chest area is a bit misaligned, but the shading is better than anything I could do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...