Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a pic I entered in another fun contest, but its actually the concept art of Mel in Gedden...... I needed to get ideas out, and I think I like this look.

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/comics/gedden/Mel_copy.jpg[/img]
[url]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/Dens_brother_Mel.jpg[/url]
Posted
Looks pretty cool. reminds me of something out Of Fate of the Blade or something along those terms. Over all I'd give it a 9/10. The effect of the blade, armor, and all around shading is pretty good to. ^^ I like it.
Posted
Please, do post what reason you do not give it a 10/10. I know its not a perfect picture :p, but if you tell me things you see that aren't right, that just helps me all the more!
Posted
The way the body is done is why I didn't give it a 10/10. Just because of the formating of hight. But this is comeing from a person would wasted their life on writing, and certain styles of art, so ignore every thing I say. Which style do you use?
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Well the thing is...oo nvm, ill give it a 10. now that i look back at it i see nothing wrong with it! 10/10!
[/color]
Posted
I don't like is ribs. You need to fix that. Other than that I think it's amazing

What you should do with the ribs are make them look like there actually a part of the body. Like little square type things. Basically like a 6 pack.

SO far I just give it a 8/10. Good job.
Posted
The ribs?? They're not even showing O_O... I'm kinda confused Spikey :(.

Ruby, I use no style. I use my style :p. I don't want my work to look like every other anime, but if I have my own individual style (and I become famous, which I dunno about X_X) people would be able to recognize that that was my art.

And Shippo..... lol, thnx ;)
Posted
I meant like front part where those two things that look like legs are. There like six pack type stuff. I think you should draw little squares. It would make it look a whole lot better. Sorry about that.
Posted
I ment what forematting. As in how do you draw it, there are verity of ways to do it. The most used two are the stick figure, then you draw on the pipes, and get ride of the extra things and fix it up. Or other people just draw it stright. And then have their configurasions wrong then go back and fix it. So I really ment was; what kind of forematting style do you use?
Posted
Aaahh.. I understand what you're saying now.. thnx Spikey, I'll keep it in mind.

Ruby, I start out w/a stick figure, then go straight to details. The piping stage is actually rather useless =\. I was also told to do ALL the skin of the body first, but I heard that from Marvel... and I honestly think Marvel is kinda of lame =\. They have "skin tight clothing" most of the time, and don't really draw clothes on them.... they just do the muscles and change the color and say its their "skin tight clothing". Anyways what I was trying to say is I do all the details at once, because drawing the skin is a useless waste of time. I'll draw a guidline though (hardly even piping =\) when I apply clothing just to make sure I keep the anatomy underneath in mind.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...