Jump to content
OtakuBoards

this is my award winning poem that didnt win any awards


Recommended Posts

Guest Twisted Face
Posted
it didnt win anything but i like it and i think its good.its really old,but i have been waiting to show some people
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
it was all nice and fully illustrated in microsoft word,but it wouldnt post so i had to put it like that
Posted
Oh... Ok... Here's the first ever poem I ever wrote. I actually just made it up when I was walking home from school.

[color=royalblue]Love is sweet, just like honey.
And the thing is, you can?t buy it with money.

Salt and pepper, are pride, envy and greed,
You can?t live with them or without them indeed.

Anger is energy, powered by fear.
So don?t kill them, by cuddling a bear.

The hot spicy chillies, is the forbidden hate.
A drop is an energiser but too much might be too late.

Hope and wishes, are rays of light.
But have them crushed, and you?ll see that I was right.

About the killer, true emotional pain.
To tell the whole story, it would be too long to explain.

So love is sweet, just like honey.
And the thing is, you can?t buy it with money.
Or can you?[/color]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Tonight I drank some beer
oh, but don't worry, there's nothing to fear
and if my parents saw me,
I wouldn't fall out of my chair...
because they've told me, "They really don't care"
I've had a sh*tty day...
and if only I had some hay,
smoke it, I just may.
Alcohol isn't the answer to all of lifes problems...
usually it causes more,
but for a short time,
it makes you forget about that silly little whore.


Heh, that's my poem. it's a "real life" poem you might say :)

PS- If you under 21, it's illegal to drink alcohol. so don't [SIZE=1](get caught)[/SIZE] :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Tonight I drank some beer
oh, but don't worry, there's nothing to fear
and if my parents saw me,
I wouldn't fall out of my chair...
because they've told me, "They really don't care"
I've had a sh*tty day...
and if only I had some hay,
smoke it, I just may.
Alcohol isn't the answer to all of lifes problems...
usually it causes more,
but for a short time,
it makes you forget about that silly little whore.


Heh, that's my poem. it's a "real life" poem you might say :)

PS- If you under 21, it's illegal to drink alcohol. so don't [SIZE=1](get caught)[/SIZE] :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Talk about killing the mood...:rolleyes: I would find it funny if it didn't have that part about the "silly little whore"...hits too close to home you may say...[/color]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Talk about killing the mood...:rolleyes: I would find it funny if it didn't have that part about the "silly little whore"...hits too close to home you may say...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

no, hardly not at all. geeze, you sure can hold a grudge :rolleyes: I've been over that for some time now...hence our 4am rendezvous....:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

no, hardly not at all. geeze, you sure can hold a grudge :rolleyes: I've been over that for some time now...hence our 4am rendezvous....:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Bwahaha, 4 AM rendezvous...that was the [i]sh*t[/i]! Er, no, it wasn't [i]that[/i] cool, but you know what I mean :D[/color]
Posted
I'd have to say, your poem brings a tear to my eye MoB. hehe... OK, maybe I didn't move me that much, but it was definitely cool. I know where you're coming from at least. Just remember. It's TCf for life, so don't you forget it!;)
Posted
It is good. I didnt get all of it cause it was all one big paragraph. Try writing in word pad ike it sohuld be then save it and put it as an attachment. Everyone should be able to view word pad no prob.
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
thanx alot guys,every body says i write good.i might write another one someday

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...