Jump to content
OtakuBoards

what do you like to do?


Recommended Posts

Guest XxDrAgOnxX
Posted
hey come to these anime message boards [url]http://cosmos-star.net/animehqforum/[/url] plz register

Need mods!
Guest dayday
Posted
You can't advertise other sites on here. Plus the name you gave this topic doesn't go either. So when I mod comes in this is gone or you close it before they do.
Posted
Advertising your site is against the rules. I'm not sure what sort of topic you are trying to ensue here, but I can assure you that even if we did allow such threads, no intelligent conversations would come from it anyway. Also, seeing as you have merely 6 posts, you very well may have registered just to show your site, which is why we have such rules in the first place. Topic closed.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...