Kittie Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 does anyone know where i can DL gackt's performance when he's singing U+K?! when he's dancing like a really bad idol singer and the large kitties...that performance?! i treally want it...so if any can help i'd Loved that!!!!!!!:D :babble:
Navi Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 hiya kittie, havnt seen you in a long time. you could try [url]http://www.aimster.com[/url] or [url]http://www.morpheus.com[/url]
Kittie Posted September 22, 2001 Author Posted September 22, 2001 hey navi!! :) i've been busy with...stuff!!! :wigout: but..um...thanx for the info...i'll try that!!!!!:babble:
Transtic Nerve Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 Hahahaha I love that preformace! I have it on disc here somewhere... along with the Vanilla live... :) heh I love that preformance more :) Anyway, yes I have it... you can find it on Kazaa or Morpheus... which are the same....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now