Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
At a public park a man or woman (don't know yet) put linked sausage around their party area covered in Arsenic. They didn't like the idea of dogs off their leashes running around the park. 10 dogs died from eating the sausage and about 20 are very ill from this.

Tell me if you have heard this, and what you think about it.

I think there are way too many sick people in this world, it's very sad.:(
Guest dayday
Posted
I haven't heard about it but that's just plain wrong. If you didn't want them there just put up a sign or a fence or something. They didn't have to kill them/ And where in the world did they get arsenic from. You don't find that shopping everyday.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Change [/i]
[B]Maybe he had a bad experiance with a puppy as a chile...or mommy and daddy din't love him enough... [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats still doesn't give him/her the right to kill the dogs. The dogs did nothing to them.
Posted
one could only wonder what went on through their mind. i mean, dude, those are dogs, living things?! how could u kill something like a dog?! bugs are one thing, but a dog?! jeeze, u gotta be pretty sick to think of something like that...
-Pv01
Posted
Yeah, I heard about that.. In my Yahoo headline thingies..

That's pretty sick, twisted and wrong, really.. Why someone would poison sausages and put them around a park is beyond me... Unless they are extremely crazy or have had bad experiences with dogs.. But that's not a very good reason to do that anyway...
Posted
[color=0eade7]Ooh..::cringe:: I...that's horrible. Oh god. I wouldn't know why they would do something that...extreme. And arsenic?! Jeez where did they get it?? That's just too extreme.[/color]
Posted
its possible that the person works in some kind of lab. however, it isn't hard to get arsenic. some ppl use arsenic to kill rats and other pest.

-Pv01
Posted
[size=1] It's pretty sick to do someting like that, and to someone elses chreished pet for goodness sake!

Putting arsenic laced susages around their party area was just stupid, I hope they get a mountain of fines and a lifetime ban from the park for what they did. [/size]
Posted
Wow, heh, this story was very interesting... Google newsed the issue, couldnt come up with where they said the "killer" was using arsenic, [URL=http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/poisoned_dogs030718.html]ABC LINK[/URL] and specially bein, ABC News, if there was proof of arsenic, they would have been all over that...

Regardless of what poison was used, that is one sick mofo... I guess he called up some local bar and told some waitress there that he was going to be targeting another park... man, like, is this giving him pleasure? How cool could you honestly feel killing some innocent animals... Ug, crazy people make me sad...
Posted
[color=green]This is a very disturbing story, and though I haven't heard of it yet, I will add my input.

This person is sickminded, which you all have clearly stated, and I can't imagine why they would desire to do such a thing. It could be something psycological, triggered from past experiences, or this person is just extremly selfish and cold hearted.

Also, as stated, arsenic isn't something you can buy just anywhere. It is a type of poison, therefore, to obtain it, you would need a licience I believe.(though I still think it's illegal.Oo) This person was more than likely involved in some type of either criminal activities, or part of some poison control group.

Either way, what is done cannot be reversed, but we can keep in our hearts the poor little dogs who naturally went to eat, and for some reason didn't detect the arsenic with their sweet little noses, and also hope this black-hearted person is punished.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
*sighs* what is this world coming to?
Some people are so sick minded :( Who in the right mind would ever do that...poor dogs...
[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B]O.O!!! That's horrible....I haven't heard about that, we don't get any newspaper and we barely watch the news so I hardly hear about anything that's happening in the world.
But seeing how sick and cruel the world is getting I'm kind'a glad we don't...
Poor dogs they didn't have a chance. *hugs her own puppy, Tas* just sad...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...