Corey Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 This is going to take while to load for those of you without broadband. Bear (ROOOAAARRR) with it. [url]http://yerocsoor.250free.com/digitaldifferential.jpg[/url]
Spikey Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 Great job as I said over Aim. Great Great Job. I will rate it a 9/10. Keep it up.
juna Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 I like it... tho I'm not really into pixelly stuff. The green snake skin BG is pretty fresh. Good job. ^_^
Corey Posted July 21, 2003 Author Posted July 21, 2003 Thankyou to both. And the snakeskin background is not more than a cloud render and then pixelate or something.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now