Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was fairly disappointed in Comic-con when they're were showing off all the .hack//SIGN items and games and ... well it was only that. First I went to some show which was episode 14 - castle, where Sora and Crim duke it out but before they can finish it, the upside-down dungeon starts to fall apart, blah blah blah.

Then I went over to the Bandai booth to see if they had any information about the upcoming card game .hack//ENEMY, and nothing.. They didn't even have any information about the DVDs, or the ones that are coming out very soon or anything else for that matter.

They did have a .hack//SIGN karaoke machine that let you sing along with the .hack sound track that I found very amusing (nobody could sing). So I found it a waist of $15 that I could have used to save for the DVDs that have come out.

I am going to the one in Las Vegas though, I hear that they have a better selection of booths so I'm hoping the .hack//SIGN area over there is better than the one here. :flaming:
Posted
You lucky to even goto a con. I dont think any barely come around here. I only know of one that was here, and I wasnt into anime much then!
Posted
I'm not sure, but I think in cons most booths are the same at different cons.. (I'm not sure, really. I've been to one anime convention and no comic conventions.) So it's possible that the Bandai booth you saw will be the same Bandai booth you'll see in Vegas... I don't know, I'm just speculating.
Posted
It may be, but I really did expect more, or at least something with a little more.. entertainment. I spent not five minutes there without getting bored, or having nothing to do. I really hope the other one is a lot better.

By the way, the other one is in Las Vegas during October, which I hear is the release month for .hack//ENEMY so I'm hoping they're going to have them there. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...