Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made myself a new banner,it contains Tosh,it's suppose to be a banner link to my rpg Arc The Lad:New Time,New Worriors,New Quest.I know the banner is plain but tell me what you think.
Posted
I like it, for your first banner, that's pretty darn good.

The BG is pretty fresh, and your character placement is nice, along with the size that you chose to make him.

Not really a fan of the font, but you did good stroking it with a blue so it was readable...

All in all, nice work, can't wait to see more. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...