Xai Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 I draw better on paper, but since I don't have a scanner, here is something I drew on the computer: Catgirl! (yes, I meant to not give her a nose. makes her look cuter I think) [IMG]http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~ff9/ikonboard/files/drawing3.jpg[/IMG] Crappy coloring... I had one that was colored better than this one, but I accidentally deleted it... [URL=http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~ff9/ikonboard/files/drawing03.jpg]And here is the crappy colored version (done in Photoshop)[/URL] I have some other stuff I drew in paint that I'll post later.
eleanor Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [size=1] Very nice job for doing it on the computer. Do you use a tablet or a mouse? Well, I like the coloring as well. Good job![/size]
Spikey Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 Very smooth. malad I think he/she uses a computer because he/she said she drew better with paper. ;)
terra Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 Wow, pretty good, especially for on the computer :) How do you draw such intricate stuff on the computer (as maladjusted already asked)? She is cute ... but the lack of the nose bothers me, personally. Ah, well, your catgirl :)
Corey Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 I find the lack of nose to be rather disturbing. It looks like a gigantic white void trying to suck me in. Well, I think it's very good dispite the no nosedness.
eleanor Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B]Very smooth. malad I think he/she uses a computer because he/she said she drew better with paper. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] I was actually asking if he/she drew it with a tablet or a mouse.[/size]
Xai Posted July 22, 2003 Author Posted July 22, 2003 I drew that with a mouse. I had trouble with the nose, so I didn't add it. I guess it does look wierd though.:sweat: Oh and I'm a girl.:) I guess you really can't tell judging by my name.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now