Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]
I saw it at Target. I was gonna buy it, but i didnt kno if it was good or not :( I read threw the first like 10 pages while i was there. ITs pretty good, but i didnt buy it. Next time i visit, i might tho :D
[/color]
Posted
Yeah, Nakajima does make you wonder, but he was born on Akapera Island and those are the types of creatures there are on the island. Isn't the RAVE demented? I mean the handle is just as big as the blade. I guess it's becuase it's so small. Another person who makes you wonder is Plue (also known as Shabutaro).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...