Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]
Ehmm, i was just thinking. I really like the caption contests on the other boards so i decided to put one here ^_^. If mods have a problem, im okay with it.
The rules are like any other caption contests.
I put up a pic, and people put a funny diaoluge fer it.
Ill say who's i like the best. Then, THAT person must put a pic up, and so on and so fourth. Just like any other caption contest
Heres the first pic:::

[img]http://www.theotaku.com/dragonball/pictures/dbz_episode006/image_006.jpg[/img]
Srry if its a lil blurry/
[/color]
Posted
[size=1] Piccolo: You got it all wrong krillin, I wasn't hitting om 18, I was, um er... asking her out for a...
Actually, I mean i was about to challegne her to a fight :bluesweat

*thinking* I'm gonna get it now :grumble: [/size]
Posted
Me trys again.....

Piccolo: ARGGH!

Krillin: What?

Piccolo: Lo...ook...down...

Krillin: EKK! MY PANT'S AND SHORTS ARE GONE!

*Piccolo laughs and keeps krillins shorts and pants behide his back*: Nice...
Posted
Piccolo: Hey Krillin, I just noticed that you got no nose.
Krillin:Hey just because you're bigger than me doesn't give you
the right to rub it in you know.
Piccolo: No wonder you're face is so pushed in.
Krillin: Hey having no nose gives you so many advantages. First, when fighting someone with extreme BO such as Bacteria and Goku, I don't have to hold my nose with my hands since I've got none. Being green like you gives you no advantages at all.
Piccolo: SHUT UP!! At least I'm taller than you Krillin

I know not funny but that's all I could think of.
Posted
[size=1]I'm sorry, but we already have a major caption contest thread in Otaku Lounge. You can post any type of picture or caption that you want there, so any seperate threeads are not neccessary. Topic closed.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...