Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Himura: My missiles are locked on and ready to fire....
Neil: Save it, this one's a piece of cake....

Craig: Powering up weapons.....

Heero: Close combat this time, eh? Ready when you are.....
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
*as the group go in for the attack the tauros turn around anf fire*

Neil: Get out of my way!
*Neil fly in and destory a quarter of the tauros fleet*

Heero: Neil save some for the rest of us.
Posted
Craig turns on his Double Scyth!

Craig: Come and get it!

Craig flies in and starts ripping them apart one by one with his Scyth! Then he turns around and blasts his laser cannon at an incoming Mobile Suit!

Craig: Oh yeah!

Heero: My turn! COME GET SOME YA BA$TARD$!!!

Heero flies his gundam in, ready to battle!
Posted
*loads the Buster Cannon*
Neil: EVERYONE, GET OUTTA THE WAY!!!
Heero/Himura: OH, SHI*!!!!
Craig: YOU DON'T HAVETA TELL ME TWICE!!!!
*the Buster Cannon fires, narrowly missing the other Gundams*
[B]Ba-BOOOOOM!![/B]
*only 32 Taurases remain...*
Neil: Have fun, you guys...
Posted
Craig: Whoa! Close one!

Heero: Yeah, you mind warning us a bit earlier next time Neil!!!

Niel: *classic anime fall* Sorry!

Himura: We'll, lets finish the Tauros off!

Craig: Allow me! *loads twin buster cannons*

Heero: At least he's firing the other way!

Craig fires his twin buster cannons, and destroys the remaining Tauros!

Heero: Hey, I got the Talgeese on my radar again.

Craig: We can take him now!

Himura: D@mn right!
Posted
*the Blackwing tryes to fly, but can't!*
Neil: Guys, I can't fly!
Heero: Great, just GREAT!
Blackwing monitor: 10101 01010 111 0101 1010 10010 01 010 100010 1010 01 01010 10 00 10 10 00 101 0 01 1011010 10 01011001 100 10001001010 101 10 101010010 101010 10101001
Neil: $HIT! THE TALGEESE!! It's only 500 meters away!
Heero: Damm it!
Posted
Craig: Okay guys, prepare your weapons!

Craig turns on his scope and his twin buater cannons! He also aims his shield, and turns on his DoubleScythe!

Craig: Arm up guys! This is it!

Heero: Time to take out the talgeese!
Posted
Neil: Ah, there he is...
[I]Bah-ta--ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta!!![/I]
Neil: AAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! DIE!!!
[I]Bah-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta!!![/I]
*Heero flyes over to the Talgeese, and begins close combat...*
Posted
Heero: Guys I have something on my rader it look like a fleet of mobile suit. I'll take care of the Talgeese you guys go take care of the fleet.
Posted
When Craig, Himura and Neil arrive at their destination, the fleet of mobile suits was a swarm of tourists who lost their way.

Craig: D@mn! He's going solo!

Neil: Gotta help him out....

Himura: We're missing the action. Better get a move on.

Craig: Roger that.

Neil: 10-4. I think.....

When tey got back, Heero's badly damaged. The Tallgeese knocks him out of the sky. Heero lands in front of the trio.

Craig: Forgetting us?

Neil: You should wait for backup.

Himura: We'll finish him....
Posted
Heero: Wait!
*before he can finish the three was blast to the ground*
Heero: I try to warn you guys.
Neil: What was that?
Heero: I don't know.
Posted
Neil: THAT'S IT!!! NO ONE ASSULTS MY GUNDAM AND LIVES!!!!
*With this, Neil fires the Buster Cannon over and over and over again into the sky*
Neil: DIE, DIE, DIIIIIIEEE!!!!!!
Himura: WATCH IT!!!!
Posted
Zero: Neil that isn't going to work. I tried already. Neil you take his left I'll take his right you get it.
Posted
Neil: SHUT UP, SHUT UP, [SIZE=4]SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
* the Buster Cannon fies towards the Talgueese, and the Talgeese flies out of the way for a bit, but Neil finally catches it in the left leg* *the Talgeese falls spiraling to the ground, Neil fireing the whole time, while screaming*
Neil: DIE, DIE, DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! YOU CHEAP, LITTLE BASTARD...DDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Posted
Heero: Okay or you can just go crazy.
Neil: Oh shut up.
Heero: Neil the Talgeese is still moving.
Posted
Himura: I'll cover you.... (takes out his double gatling gun)

Neil jumps while shooting at Tallgeese. The gatling bullets, spreading around, hheading towards Tallgeese. It couldn't do aything. It stood there, bearing the pain and agony of the gatling bullets.

Himura: He's tough!

Zero: That's one tough bastard....

Neil: It makes no difference!!!!

Neil rushed forward, determine to defeat the Tallgeese

Himura: He's braver than a lion.... Ofcoures the lion is now a scardie cat...... you must admit, he's brave....
Posted
Neil: DIE, YOU STUPID BASTARD!!!
*With that, Neil takes out the beam saber, and rushes the Talgueese*
*The Blackwing and Talgueese engage in hand-to-hand combat, when the Blackwing hits the Talgueese's left booster, creating a huge fireball on the back of the Talgueese*
Neil: HA!!! YOU LIKE THAT, YOU DAMMED MOFO?!!?!?
Posted
Heero: He's still alive. Why won't it die?
Posted
Craig: Oh he will die, he will die NOW!!!

Craig launches DeathScythe's shield at Talgeese, and it strikes him in the neck, it starts to short circiut!

Heero: Nice one!
Posted
Heero: That's new. He's pulling himself together again.

Craig: Oh crap.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...