Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Zero: Neil look at that. It's pulling it's self to get again.

Craig: What do we do now?
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Heero: Neil you know it's just going to pull it self back to get again.
Posted
Himura: It's a decoy!

Heero: What?!

Himura: Are you forgetting something, we're supposed to be in Lassen. This Tallgeese is just a decoy. It doesn't strike back. I'ts just a suit controlled by someone miles away. I'ts trying to weaken us so when the 'real' deal arrive, we'll be powerless to resist.

Craig: So, what will we do?

Neil: (he destroys the suit's battery pack) Yes! It doesn't have power. Sit there and rot!

Himura: The legendary Mobile Suit is in Lassen. We have to get it first.

Suddenly the Tallgeese rose and power up it's beam saber.
Posted
Heero: Oh right then. You three go to Lassen I'll deal with the decoy. I'll meet with you late.

Craig: Fine!

Neil: Don't get yourself killed just yet.

Himura: Good luck.

Heero: Just go! And hurry!
Posted
Neil: *As he flies off* Man! This sucks! Why are we running away while Heero has to deal with that peice of crap by himself?!
Himura: We're not running away, we're completing a mission...
Craig: He's right, don't worry! Heero is a very good fighter!
Neil: AAHH! It just doesn't feel right; running away from a fight...Don't you think so?
Craig:.....................
Himura:..................
Neil: Well, do you?!
Himura:..................
Craig:.....................
Posted
Heero: Now that they are gone let get serious.

*Talgeese charge a the Zero at full speed. the battle start with saber*

*the other can hear the explosion of the battle*
Posted
Suddenly the Gundam HeavyArms appear in front of him. The group came to a halt.

Himura: HeavyArms! This will be tough.

Neil: I can't wait!!!!

He charges at the HeavyArms only to get a face full if shell.

Craig: Ouch....

Himura: That's gotta hurt!

Neil: I fell dizzy....

Craig: We better do something about him....
Posted
Craig: Guys, we'll have to use our speed to beat this one!

Himura: I see, he's to heavy to move very fast!

Niel: Gotcha!
Posted
To their suprise, HeavyArms can move as fast as Tallgeese.

Himura: I guess they have the same doctor....

Neil: I'm restless.... Got to kick his a$$....

Craig: Himura, use your missiles to destroy it!

Himura: What?!!

Neil: Awesome!! We'll distract it!!

Craig: It's all on your shoulders.... I mean the missiles.
Posted
Craig: I see something behind us. It's fast too.

Heero: What is the hold up?

Neil: HeavyArms

Heero: Wonder who the pilot.

Himura: what happen to the Talgeese?

Zero: I'll tell you late.
Posted
Heero: Attack!!

Everyone: Yeah!!!!

Unable to compute, HeavyArms just stood there, thinking what to do next. Himura launches his missiles while the others tries their luck at close combat.

Craig: Back off, now!

Zero: Roger that!

Heero: You said it!

Neil: Adios!

The missiles got a direct hit, the others pulled out just in time for the fireworks display. HeavyArms was no more. The only thing left is the legandary Mobile Suit and the determination to get it.

Himura: Lassen, here we come....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i]
[B]((I'm not sure if I can still come in... Can I?)) [/B][/QUOTE]

Ask the creator.... If he's not in, just post something interesting that continues the other posts.... I'm getting bored.
Posted
Heero: We better go fast. We got hold back to long.

Craig: Yes we better go.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...