Shippo Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [color=darkblue] I did this poem a whie ago, it was my first one. My teacher entered it into a contest and im a semi-finalist :eek: Haven't made one since :sweat: o well, tell me what you think of it :) [b]Imgagine if...[/b] Imagine if I can eneter world of Dragons, A world of Fauns, A world of Nymphs, A world of dreams... The way I do it, is all but hard, I use my imagination, And Read,... Reading can take you to a different world, A different dimension, A different place... [i]Imagine the Possibilities...[/i] ~~~~ :D It was somewhere along the lines of that. Tell me what ya think of it. [/color]
DeviLina Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 this poem was nice a bit too hopeful and cheerful for my taste as far as form goes this was a nice piece never stop writing you can only improve
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now