Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Besides the one you have to meet in order to finish the game, how can I obtain the member adresses of Natsume and Sanjuro. (I think there might be one more; Not sure)

I had the keywords to Natsume area, but I wasn't told what server. I have no clue about the rest. Could somebody tell me what I have to do?
Posted
If you have gotten the keywords off the message boards where they are, you go to the area they are at. You basically just beat the dungeon and give them the weapon from the gott statue that they wanted.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...