Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I remember someone wanted this resized for avatar use (Okhami?), but I really wasn't capable of doing so. Just recently, I found a way to resize it with just a click of a button. So I thought I'd put this up for evaluation, since it seems to have gotten uglier upon resizing it (put it on a non-white background to see what I mean).
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]*steals it and waits for Ohkami's brithday*Me:Ok I'm done with my to do list......o_O;;; Sorry.

It's good,and the panda is just there,rolling around.....it's cute....wait I said cute.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...