Guess? Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 [url]www.happytreefriends.com[/url] If you wanna see pointless violence go to the above web site then tell me what you thought. If you've already been there, what did you think?
Change Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 It sickly amusing...Some of them are really funny and others are just plain idiotic.
eleanor Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 [size=1] I saw that site some time ago. It's pretty vulgar, but sometimes it's funny. I guess the whole "Start out all cute and end in a bloody and violent death" theme got old pretty fast.[/size]
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 thats thats awful...*lip quiver* I'm going to need a psyciotrist soon.
ephemeral Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 That's not funny, it's nasty! I really don't that blood and violence sort of stuff at all.
Recommended Posts